Local Activity Poster Session
The 4th International Forum on the Decommissioning of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station will host an exhibition on recent community events and international and domestic activities for the Fukushima community. We welcome participation by local residents and members of NPOs.
|Name||4th International Forum on the Decommissioning of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station|
|Venue||Tomioka Town Art & Media Center|
|Date||Sunday, August 4, 2019|
|Sponsor||Nuclear Damage Compensation and Decommissioning Facilitation Corporation|
|4th International Forum on the Decommissioning of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station|
|Tomioka Town Art & Media Center|
|Sunday, August 4, 2019|
|Nuclear Damage Compensation and Decommissioning Facilitation Corporation|
- 1. Deadlines
July 8, 2019: Registration for the Local Activity Poster Session closedarrow_drop_down
July 22, 2019: Submission of posters
- 2. Registration
- Please register using the Local Activity Poster Session Application Form below. A link will be sent to you automatically where you can upload your poster data.
*You will be sent a registration pass to enter the venue by email at a later date.
*Due to space restrictions at the venue, we may close registration early if the maximum number of posters is reached.
- 3. Participation Fee
- Participating in the Local Activity Poster Session is free.
- 4. Specifications
Please prepare one poster per presentation in Japanese (including tables and figures).
The Secretariat will print the received posters on A0 sheets (1,189 x 841 mm (h x w)) and mount them at the venue. You may take the printed poster with you after the forum.
*If you already have a printed poster, you may bring the poster to the venue, provided that it is no larger than A0.
＜Other Display Items＞
If you wish to display a computer, model, or small sample products, or distribute brochures, please indicate your preferences in the Questions about Other Display Items field on the form below. Please understand we cannot permit the display of items that take up a large amount of space.
- 5. Presenters
- At least one presenter per presentation must be at your poster during the following times.
Approximately two hours starting from around noon on Sunday, August 4, 2019
If you have an alternative presenter, please add the alternate’s name on the second form, which will be sent to you after your poster is uploaded. Presenters are to gather at the entrance to the 2nd floor hall at the Alios Iwaki Performing Arts Center. We will inform you of the meeting time by email at a later date.
- Are there entry qualifications for the Local Activity Poster Session? No. Anyone can participate. We welcome a wide range of posters connected to activities concerned with Fukushima’s recovery.
- How do I enter the Local Activity Poster Session and what do I do at the session? First, register as an applicant on this site and upload your poster data. At the session, you will attend your poster and explain your activity to attendees.
- What is the participation fee for the Local Activity Poster Session? Participation is free. If you upload your poster data by the deadline to the Secretariat’s site, the Secretariat will print and display your poster for you.
- What happens to the posters after the session? The posters will be displayed at the venue until 3 p.m. (scheduled) on the day. After this time, the applicant or presenter may take down the poster and take it home, if they wish. If a poster is still displayed in the venue after a certain time, the Secretariat will assume it is unwanted and will take it down and dispose of it.
- Can I display a model along with the poster? Yes. The Secretariat will arrange a table for you. After the applicant registration, the Secretariat will ask you whether you have any display items. Ideally, display items will be no larger than 90 x 60 x 45 cm (w x h x d). If your display items are larger than this, please contact the Secretariat in advance. Please understand that we may reject a display for safety reasons.
- Can I display a video on a computer? Yes. The Secretariat will arrange a table and a power outlet for you. Please prepare your computer, monitor, and other necessary equipment in advance. After the applicant registration, the Secretariat will ask you about using a computer. The monitor cannot be larger than 90 x 60 x 45 cm (w x h x d). Please understand that we may reject a display for safety reasons.
Local Activity Poster Session Application Form
Recruitment has been closed.